The following document defines the process for creating a Chartboost campaign within Kochava.
Create an App in Chartboost
After you work through the app creation process you will see that your app is now within your Chartboost App Listing (note the grey SDK)
Create a Chartboost Campaign within Kochava
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select the desired app.
- Click App Tools>Campaign Manager.
- Click Add a Tracker or Select Segment Tools>Add a Tracker.
- Select the Campaign.
- Select the Segment.
- Add a Tracker Name.
- Select Tracker Type>Acquisition. (default setting)
- Select a Media Partner>Chartboost.
- Select an Agency Partner. (optional)
- Select the Destination URL Type:
- Google Referrer (Android Only)
- Landing Page
NOTE: For more information on creating and using Landing Pages, refer to our Landing Page Creation and Maintenance support documentation.
- Update or Enter the Destination Install URL.
- Enter a Deeplink. (optional)
- Enter Custom Parameters. (optional)
- Entering Pricing. (optional)
- Click Save. (if no further trackers need to be created).
- Click Save & Add Another Tracker. (if additional trackers need to be created).
- Copy and Retain the Click URL for use in the Chartboost UI.
NOTE: In order to streamline the Campaign/Segment/Tracker creation process a feature has been added to allow the creation of campaigns and segments while creating a new tracker. For more information about creating a campaign or segment while adding a new tracker, refer to our Create an Install Campaign support document. support documentation.
NOTE: When a Tracker is created, Kochava automatically generates a name for the Tracker. We recommend that you replace the Tracker name at this point with a clear name of your choosing.
A. Campaign and Segment selection/creation section.
Create a Postback within Kochava
- Select App Tools>Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Configuration.
- Select Network Partner>Chartboost.
- Click Go.
- Select Install>Postback Tools>Edit.
- Enter the Chartboost Signature. (obtained from Chartboost)
- Enter the Chartboost App ID. (obtained from Chartboost)
- Select Send Attributed To.
- Select a Delivery Delay. (optional)
- Select the number of Retry Attempts. (optional)
- Select the Delivery Method.
NOTE: Chartboost – Legacy network partner is for a legacy integration with Kochava. This network should ONLY be selected if utilizing the legacy Chartboost system. For more information, contact your Client Success Managers.
NOTE: If the Send Attributed To check box is selected, Chatboost will receive the data for who Installs are attributed to.
Insert Click URL into Chartboost User Interface
- Separate the Click URL as follows:
- URL Base:
- Static Parameters:
- Select Tools>Callbacks.
- Enter the Click URL.