The Audience Explorer provides access to predefined audience segments. Each audience segment was created by Kochava to provide easy access to highly useful and effective groups of device IDs. Clicking on an audience segment will provide the details of the metrics used to create the segment. Each segment can be activated with a partner or saved to the Audience Manager.
Kochava Collective Interface
- Log in to Kochava.
- Click Kochava Collective.
- Select Audience Explorer.
NOTE: By default, the Kochava Collective Overview UI (User Interface) is loaded.
Audience Segment Search Tools
Audience Segments can be searched for by the use of any of the following:
- Search By Name – Type part of or the entire name to locate a specific audience segment.
- Category – Audience segments can be organized by:
- Books & Reference
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- News & Magazines
- News & Magazines>Computer & Internet
- Photo & Video
- Social & Communication
- Tools & Utilities
- Country – Select the desired country to filter by.
- Activation Partner – Audience segments can be organized by:
- Doubleclick Bid Magager
- Emodo Ssp
- Motive Interactive
- The Trade Desk
- Sort – Audience segments can be organized by:
- Device Count
Each audience segment displays the segment title, category and number of device IDs within the segment. Clicking of an audience segment will display the details of that segment.
A. Selected Audience Segment
B. Segment Details
The Audience Tools menu provides easy access to activate audience segments with partners or save the audience segment to the Audience Manager. The menu can be accessed through the Audience Explorer dashboard or within the detailed section of a selected audience segment.
Save to Audience Manger:
- Locate the desired audience segment.
- Select Audience Tools>Save to Audience Manager.
NOTE: For more information on the Audience Manager, refer to our Kochava Collective Audience Manager support documentation.