Destinations page is a complete tool for the creation and maintenance of Universal Links, App Links, Deep Links and URLs. Destination links provide an optimal path for each user to reach the proper destination of the associated app and may be used in association with Landing Pages.
Data Needed Before Beginning Process:
- Add a Universal Link or App Link, refer to our Adding Universal Link or App Link Support documentation.
- Contact your Client Success Management team to provide the required information.
NOTE: It may take up to three days to completed the configuration.
Destinations Users Interface
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select Kochava Apps>Smartlinks.
- Select Destinations.
NOTE: By default the Smartlinks Destination page is loaded.
SmartLinks Destinations is divided into three sections. The first section provides tools for locating destinations, the second section is the list of destinations that have been created and the the third is the destination detail section.
A. Destinations Search and Organization Tools.
B. Destinations List
C. Destination Detail Section.
Locating and Organizing Destinations
SmartLinks Destinations can be easily located by utilizing the destination search and organization tools.
Live Search Tool:
SmartLinks Destinations can be easily located using the live search tools by typing part of all of the name of the destination.
Destinations can be organized by using one of the following:
Select the desired app to display the associated destinations.
- App Link
- Deep Link
- Universal Link
- Name (A-Z)
- Name (Z-A)
Create a Destination
- Click Add a Destination.
- Enter a New Destination Name.
- Select the associated App.
- Select the Destination Type:
- Universal Link (iOS)
- App Link (Android)
- Deep Link
- Enter the Destination URL:
- Universal Link Example – https://apple-sdk-ta-general.smart.link/
- App Link Example – https://rick-test.smart.link/
- Deep Link Example – fcb://likePage?page=kochavamobile
- URL Example – https://www.example.com/myapplication
Active destinations are destinations that have been created and are currently operating. The following options are available for Active Destinations:
- Rename – Change the user defined name of the destination.
- Archive – Move the destination to the archive.
Archived Destinations are destinations that have been created and have been sent the the archive by the user.
NOTE: Once a destination is sent to the archive, it cannot be returned to active status.