The following document defines the changes to the API from version to version.
Version 1.3 to Version 1.4:
Version 1.4 Release Date 12-01-2017
- Users API keys only allow them to pull reports from apps they have been given access to in the UI using the users roles.
- Click reports have the click_id column added.
- Click MTA reports have the kochava_click_id column added to the report.
- Event detail reports have install_ip and install_geo columns added to the report.
- Network Summary reports can now contain Restated Cost by adding network_spend_restated to the traffic section of your API call.
- Detail Collected Restated Cost reports are now available by adding cost_restated to the traffic section of your API call.
Version 1.2 to Version 1.3:
Version 1.3 Release Date 03-31-2017
- Exclusive Traffic Filers for Detail and Summary Reports.
- Any traffic filter available for a given report can be inclusive or exclusive.
- A filter can be made an Exclusive filter by prepending the filter JSON key with “exclude_”.
- New columns will have “*_querystring” versions that will provide URL QueryString encoded version of columns with JSON encoded data.
- _tier columns added to Detail reports.
Version 1.1 to Version 1.2:
Version 1.2 Release Date 01-30-2017
- When option Traffic Verification is selected (Summary and Detail Reports):
- install_verification (removed)
- impression_verification (added)
- attribution_tracker_id (unchanged)
- attribution_tracker (renamed to) attribution_tracker_name
- attribution_tracker (added) Represents the numeric tracker ID
- trafficverifinstall_OK_count (renamed to) impression_tv_verified_count
- trafficverifclick_OK_count (renamed to) click_tv_verified_count
- trafficverifinstall_NOK_count (renamed to) impression_tv_failed_count
- trafficverifclick_NOK_count (renamed to) click_tv_failed_count