The following video provides an overview of the Reports Interface within Kochava.
Available reports include the following:
- Audience — This report provides a list of device IDs based on Analytics filters in CSV or JSON format.
- Detail Reports — These reports provide a row-level accounting of actions such as clicks or events within campaigns.
- Optimization — These reports provide a more in-depth insight into high performing metrics and the metrics that are under-performing.
- Specialized Reports — These reports provide more in-depth insight into marketing performance. New reports will be added periodically.
- Summary Reports — These reports provide a summary accounting of unique clicks, duplicate clicks, installs and reengagement events segmented by campaign or network.
NOTE: If Currency Normalization has been enabled at the app level, Kochava can dynamically convert all inbound events with a non-US dollar currency to a US dollar currency. Through the reporting features Kochava offers, primarily purchase events, advertisers will see the details of the original currency which was provided along with the original amount. The converted total amount can be viewed within the dimension_sum column.
Navigating to Reports Interface
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select the desired app.
- Select App Tools>Reports.
Reports Interface Overview
The Reports interface displays all of the reports that have been run for the corresponding app. Reports can be organized by type or frequency.
The Reports section displays all of the reports that have been generated, are currently being processed, or are Scheduled/Recurring reports. Reports that have been successfully generated or are scheduled are indicated with green. Reports that are being processed are indicated with blue.
You can filter reports by selecting the desired values within Report Type, Report Frequency and Traffic Type menus.
NOTE: If you receive an error that there are no reports matching your search criteria, broaden your search criteria.
A. Click to Add a Report
B. Click to update the Default Report Columns
General information about each report is displayed including the Report Type, Date and Title.
A. Report Title
B. Report Type
C. Report Expand Button
D. Reports being Processed
E. Reports being Queued
F. Processed Reports
Click the expand button on any report to see additional information including Delivery Format, Delivery Method, Time Zone, Recipient(s), Traffic Options, Traffic Grouping and Traffic.
Delete a Report:
- Click Report Tools>Delete Report.
Creating a New Report
NOTE: Depending on the type of report that is selected, different options may or may not be available.
NOTE: Detail Reports that exceed 5.0 gigabytes in size will be compressed to enable accelerated download.
- Select the Report Type.
|Network Spend Restated||✔|
NOTE: Within the grouping feature, information may be grouped by Custom Parameter (i.e., cp_0). Custom Parameters are setup during campaign creation. For more information about using custom parameters, contact your Client Success Managers.
NOTE: If adding network_restated_cost in a summary report, the below will need to be selected:
- Time_zone must be set to UTC.
- Traffic grouping can only be set to “network”.
- Enter a Report Name.
- Select the Time Zone. (set to user default)
- Select Report Frequency:
- Select Date Range. (Last 7 days by default)
- Select Delivery Format:
- Enter Email. (set to user default)
- Select any Report Specific Options.
- Enter S3 Bucket settings. (optional, see below for details)
- Click Submit.
NOTE: If utilizing a S3 Bucket, no email address is needed and may be removed.
NOTE: The image below illustrates the settings associated with the Install report. The available settings will be different depending on the report selected.
A. This section provides the ability to update general report options.
B. S3 Bucket Settings.
C. This section provides the ability to add or remove Traffic Options.
D. This section provides the ability to include or exclude Networks, Trackers or Countries from a report.
E. The Traffic Includes section provides the ability to refine, add, remove and reorganize the report data to best suit your needs.
F. Data categories can be drug and dropped to reorganize within Traffic Includes section.
Audience Export Report
The Audience Export report provides a list of audience device IDs in either CSV or JSON format based upon audience filter setup with Analytics. Audience Export reports can be setup as a onetime report or repeatedly on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Create an Analytics Filter. For more information about creating an Analytics Filter, refer to our Analytics Page Tools support documentation.
- Enter a Report Name.
- Select Report Type>Audience Export.
- Select a Time Zone.
- Select a Report Frequency:
- One Time
- On 1 through 28
NOTE: The number selected will determine the date of the start and end date (e.g., Start date of the 28th day of the previous month and end date of the 28th day of the current month).
A. Custom S3 Bucket Fields.
Custom S3 Bucket Settings
Reports can be sent to a designated customer S3 bucket. The S3 Bucket settings can be setup for the selected app on the Edit App page. For more information about setting up a Custom S3 Bucket for an app, refer to our Create/Edit Apps support documentation.
NOTE: If the S3 Bucket settings have been entered in the Edit App page, the settings may be modified for the report being created/edited within the reports interface.
- Enter the Bucket Name.
- Enter the Bucket Region.
- Enter the AWS Access Key.
- Enter the AWS Secret Key.
Default Report Columns
The columns within the Install, Event and Click reports can be configured as needed to suit the needs of the user. Options can be added, removed or rearranged. Once a custom configuration has been created that configuration may be saved for future use.
- Click Default Report Columns.
- Select the Report Type.
- Add/Remove Parameters. (optional)
- Rearrange Parameters. (optional)
- Click Save.
NOTE: Once the default custom configuration settings have been established for a report type, those configurations will be persisted to that report type within the UI and may also be accessed using the API.
A. Select Report Type
B. Select and arrange the parameters
Reports Available to Networks
The following reports are available for network access:
- Click Detail Report
- Install Detail Report
- Network Summary Report
Frequently Asked Questions