The following document defines the process for creating a Localytics campaign within Kochava.
Data Needed Before Beginning Process:
- Localytics App ID
- App Bundle ID or App Package Name
Use Cases for a Localytics Campaign:
- An app marketing campaign with Localytics has been created.
Create a Localytics Campaign
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select the desired Account and App.
- Select Apps & Assets > Campaign Manager.
- Click Add a Tracker or Select Segment Tools (⋮) > Add a Tracker.
- Select the Campaign.
- Select the Segment.
- Enter the Tracker Name.
- Select Tracker Type > Acquisition. (default setting)
- Select Media Partner:
- Localytics — Android.
- Localytics — iOS.
- Select an Agency Partner. (optional)
- Select the Destination URL Type:
- Google Referrer (Android Only)
- Landing Page
- Enter or update the Install Destination URL.
- Enter a Deep Link. (optional)
- Enter Custom Parameters. (optional)
- Enter Price Type and Target Pricing. (optional)
- Click Save. (If no further trackers need to be created).
- Click Save & Add Another Tracker. (If additional trackers need to be created).
- Click Save & Create Postback. (To navigate directly to the Partner Configuration page).
NOTE: In order to streamline the Campaign/Segment/Tracker creation process a feature has been added to allow the creation of campaigns and segments while creating a new tracker. For more information about creating a campaign or segment while adding a new tracker, refer to our Create an Install Campaign support document. support documentation.
NOTE: When a Tracker is created, Kochava automatically generates a name for the Tracker. We recommend that you replace the Tracker name at this point with a clear name of your choosing
NOTE: For more information on creating and using Landing Pages, refer to our Landing Page Creation and Maintenance support documentation.
A. Campaign and Segment selection/creation section.
Create a Postback Configuration
- Select Apps & Assets > Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Configuration.
- Select a Network Partner > Localytics.
- Click Go.
- Select Install > Postback Tools (⋮) > Edit.
- Enter the Localytics App ID. (obtained from Localytics)
- Enter the App Bundle ID (iOS) or App Package Name (Android).
- Select whether to Supply Network Data to Analytics Partner. (optional)
- Select the Delivery Delay. (optional)
- Select the number of Retry Attempts. (optional)
- Select the Delivery Method.
NOTE: For more information about locating the App Bundle ID, refer to our Locating the Apple Bundle ID support documentation.