The following document defines the process for creating a Pandora campaign within Kochava.
Use Cases for Pandora Campaign:
- An app marketing campaign with Pandora has been created.
Create a Pandora Campaign
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select the desired app .
- Select App Tools>Campaign Manager.
- Click Add a Tracker or Select Segment Tools>Add a Tracker.
- Select the Campaign.
- Select the Segment.
- Enter a Tracker Name.
- Select Tracker Type>Acquisition. (default setting)
- Select Media Partner:
- Pandora – Android.
- Pandora – iOS.
- Select an Agency Partner. (optional)
- Select the Destination URL Type:
- Google Referrer (Android Only)
- Landing Page
- Enter or update the Install Destination URL.
- Enter a Deeplink. (optional)
- Enter any Custom Parameters. (optional)
- Enter Price Type and Target Pricing. (optional)
- Click Save. (if no further trackers need to be created)
- Click Save & Add Another Tracker. (if additional trackers need to be created)
NOTE: In order to streamline the Campaign/Segment/Tracker creation process a feature has been added to allow the creation of campaigns and segments while creating a new tracker. For more information about creating a campaign or segment while adding a new tracker, refer to our Create an Install Campaign support document.
NOTE: When a Tracker is created, Kochava automatically generates a name for the Tracker. We recommend that you replace the Tracker name at this point with a clear name of your choosing.
NOTE: For more information on creating and using Landing Pages, refer to our Landing Page Creation and Maintenance support documentation.
A. Campaign and Segment selection/creation section.
Create a Postback Configuration
- Select App Tools>Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Configuration.
- Select Network Partner>Pandora.
- Click Go.
- Select Install>Postback Tools>Edit.
- Enter the App Name.
- Select the Impression Conversion Delivery.
- Select the Delivery Delay.
- Select the number of Retry Attempts.
- Select the Delivery Method.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The Impression Conversion Delivery setting determines if impression-matched install postbacks are limited. For example if this setting is set to Deliver Only Completed view, the impressions that are only partially viewed will not be accounted for.