The following document defines the process for creating a Snapchat campaign within Kochava.
Data Needed Before Beginning Process:
- Valid Snapchat account.
- The app Store ID – Obtained from app developer, app manager or app store.
- Snapchat Partner ad account ID(s). (optional)
Use Cases for Snapchat Campaign:
- An app marketing campaign with Snapchat has been created.
- An app marketing campaign with a Snapchat Partner has been created.
Create a Snapchat Campaign
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select the desired app.
- Select App Tools>Campaign Manager.
- Click Add a Tracker or Select Segment Tools>Add a Tracker.
- Enter the Tracker Name.
- Select Tracker Type>Acquisition. (default setting)
- Select Media Partner>Snapchat.
- Select an Agency Partner. (optional)
- Enter the Install Destination URL.
- Enter a Deeplink. (optional)
- Enter Custom Parameters. (not required)
- Enter Pricing. (not required)
- Click Submit. (If no further trackers need to be created).
- Click Save & Add Another Tracker. (If additional trackers need to be created).
a. Select the Campaign.
b. Select the Segment.
NOTE: In order to streamline the Campaign/Segment/Tracker creation process a feature has been added to allow the creation of campaigns and segments while creating a new tracker. For more information about creating a campaign or segment while adding a new tracker, refer to our Create an Install Campaign support document. support documentation.
NOTE: When a Tracker is created, Kochava automatically generates a name for the Tracker. We recommend that you replace the Tracker name at this point with a clear name of your choosing.
A. Campaign and Segment selection/creation section.
Create a Postback Configuration
- Select App Tools>Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Configuration.
- Select Network Partner>Snapchat.
- Click Go.
- Select Install>Postback Tools>Edit.
- Enter the App Store App ID.
- Enter the Adquant Snap Ad Account ID. (optional)
- Enter the Amobee Snap Ad Account ID. (optional)
- Enter the Sprinklr Snap Ad Account ID. (optional)
- Enter the Brand Networks Ad Account ID. (optional)
- Enter the Bidalgo Ad Account ID. (optional)
- Select the Delivery Delay. (optional)
- Select the Retry Atempts. (optional)
- Review and Accept the Snapchat Terms & Conditions.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If a campaign with a Snapchat partner will be setup, ensure that the corresponding Ad Account ID has been entered.
A. Enter the optional Snapchat partner account ID(s).