This document defines the Default reconciliation settings which defines the default setting for each partner configuration. These settings may be overridden at the partner level.
Default Reconciliation Settings User Interface
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select the desired app.
- Select App Tools>Partner Configuration.
- Select the Partner Configuration drop down menu>Default Reconciliation Settings.
- Forward matched installs to matched partner (only installs attributed to the partner responsible for the install)
- Forward all installs to all partners (all matched installs to all partners)
NOTE: By default, Forward matched installs to matched partner is selected.
Install Reprocessing Lookback:
Install Reprocessing Lookback allows installs to be re-attributed after the selected number of days.
NOTE: By default, Reconciliation Methods is set to default (which is indefinite).
- Standard (Standard attribution model)
- Inclusive (Enables fingerprint reconciliation when device is present on click)
NOTE: By default, Device Attribution is set to Standard.
NOTE: For more information about the Kochava Attribution Engine, refer to our Attribution Overview support documentation.
- Standard (Combination of complete IP address and user agent)
- IP Address Only (Only the IP address is considered, the user agent is ignored)
- IP Address Range (Only the first 3 stanzas of the IP address are considered, and the user agent is ignored)
NOTE: By default, Fingerprint Attribution is set to Standard.
Match Fidelity – Average
Relative Conversion Rate – Average
Device Attribution – Standard
Fingerprint Attribution – Standard
NOTE: If device_id exists on click, fingerprint matching is not attempted. If no device_ id is present on click, standard fingerprinting (Ip Address + Device Version + OS Version) is employed.
Match Fidelity – Low
Relative Conversion Rate – High
Device Attribution – Inclusive
Fingerprint Attribution – IP Address Range
NOTE: All unmatched clicks, regardless of the presence of device_id on click, are available to be fingerprint matched if desired. Fingerprint reconciliation set to IP Address Range will match on the first 3 stanzas of IP Address only.