The following document defined the process for creating a Reengagement Campaign within Kochava.
NOTE: The Reengagement Campaign setup process for iOS and Android is similar and therefore this document will cover the setup for both operating systems, with specific differences noted.
Create a Reengagement Campaign
- Log in to Kochava.
- Locate the desired app.
- Select App Tools>Campaign Manager.
- Click Add a Tracker or Select Segment Tools>Add a Tracker.
- Enter Tracker Name.
- Select Tracker Type>Reengagement.
- Select a Media Partner.
- Select a Agency Partner. (optional)
- Enter an Install URL.
- Enter a Deeplink. (optional)
- Enter a Custom Parameter. (optional)
- Enter Pricing Type and Target Pricing. (optional)
- Select Event(s) for Reengagement attribution.
- Click Save (If no further trackers need to be created).
- Click Save & Add Another Tracker (If additional trackers need to be created).
a. Select the Campaign.
b. Select the Segment.
NOTE: In order to streamline the Campaign/Segment/Tracker creation process a feature has been added to allow the creation of campaigns and segments while creating a new tracker. For more information about creating a campaign or segment while adding a new tracker, refer to our Create an Install Campaign support document. support documentation.
NOTE: The Share With Publisher setting allows the associated publisher to view the settings for this tracker. If unchecked, the associated publisher will not be able to view the settings for this tracker.
NOTE: For more information about deeplinks, refer to our Deep Linking support documentation.
NOTE: The selected event(s) will be the point of conversion for the reengagment campaign. Attribution will be awarded to the click that led to the reengament event based on attribution configuration. Any LTV (Lifetime Value) will also be awarded to the source that drove the reengagement.
NOTE: If an event that is required for reengagement is not present, ensure that the event is being passed to Kochava via the SDK or Server-to-Server integration.
A. Campaign and Segment selection/creation section.
B. Select Event(s) for Reengagement