Data Needed Before Beginning Process:
- Mixpanel Token (obtained from the Mixpanel User Interface)
NOTE: The Mixpanel setup process for iOS and Android is similar and therefore this document will cover the setup for both operating systems, with specific differences noted.
Create a Postback Configuration
- Log in to Kochava.
- Select the desired Account and App.
- Select Apps & Assets > Partner Configuration.
- Click Add a Configuration.
- Select a Network Partner:
- Mixpanel – Android
- Mixpanel – iOS
- Click Go.
- Click Install > Postback Tools (⋮) > Create.
- Enter the Mixpanel Token.
- Select Supply Network Data to Analytics Partner.
- Select Distinct ID.
- Select the Delivery Delay.
- Select the Retry Attempts.
- Select Deliver Method > All.
- Click Save.
NOTE: By default, the Install event is displayed in the configured section of the postback configuration panel. This postback must still have the Mixpanel token entered to postback properly.
NOTE: For more information about custom settings within the postback, refer to Create a Custom Postback.